As we all know, if a new message or call arrives on WhatsApp, its users will get a warning notification in the form of a banner as well as the default ringtone from WhatsApp.
The ringtone can actually be changed so you don’t get bored. One of the example, you can replace WhatsApp ringtones with Google voices, which have recently gone viral on social media.
Simply by utilizing text to speech technology that can change your voice to a robotic voice, you can replace the WhatsApp ringtone with Google’s voice.
1. How to change ringtones from Google
To make Google sound ringtones, you can use one of the very popular Google sound generator applications, Soundoftext.com.
At “Soundoftext.com”, users can change text with certain funny and interesting words to become Google voice audio. Furthermore, Google’s voice audio can be used to become WhatsApp ringtones.
Besides being free, this application is the easiest to use for beginners. Here are the steps you can take:
- Visit the official site soundoftext.com
- Enter the text you want in the column provided
- Then select the writing language you want and click ‘Submit’ to save
- Wait for the process of converting text to Google voice audio to complete
- Then select ‘Download’ in MP3 format and save it to your internal cellphone.
- Replace WhatsApp Ringtones with Google Voice
- Replace WhatsApp ringtones with Google sounds
- If you want to replace the WhatsApp ringtone with Google, the next steps you need to take are as follows:
Google voice audio will be included in the download folder of the cellphone, usually accessible in the File Manager application.
To replace WhatsApp ringtones with audio sourced from downloads, usually each cellphone will have a different method.
For example, if on a Xiaomi cellphone, replace the WhatsApp ringtone with audio sourced from downloads, you can do this by accessing the settings menu.
Next, select the “Notifications & Control Center” settings menu and click the “App notifications” option. Then, select the WhatsApp application and click on the “Notifications” option.
After that, select the “Sound” option and click on “local ringtone”.
Finally, open the “File Manager” option and select the Google voice audio that was downloaded earlier.
Click the “Apply” option.
2. How to change ringtones using an application
Apart from the method above, you can also install using this ringtone application on your Android or iOS phone with additional applications. After installing it, incoming messages in WA will call your name in your WhatsApp contacts. Apart from that, the WhatsApp call changer application is also equipped with various features, such as notification of the caller’s name, reading WhatsApp messages and battery status.
You only need one application to change the tone of your Whatsapp messages to say the sender’s name and can also be filled with funny ringtones. You can download the application first from here.
Install the WA Ringtone Application
Install Super funny Ringtones from Google Play Store
Install Notification Reader: Shouter from Google Play Store
- First download the application to change the WhatsApp ringtone above.
- Open the app.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Then allow phone access.
- Select the Application Notification menu.
- Select Activate.